Attention: Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Farma24.info is not responsible for any damage to your health as the result of self treatment.
On 2020-Aug-12 aproximate price on "ALTERMED PANTHENOL FORTE 6% KRĒMS 30G" in Riga city, Latvia is:
8.32€ 9.8$ 7.47£ 713Rub 85.6SEK 37PLN 33.35₪
Category: Patient care products, dressings, gloves, medical devices,...
* This table was compiled fully automatically, independently from any advertisers, transparently and without any modification relaying the open offers available on the mentioned dates.
PANTHENOL-RATIOPHARM WUNDBALSAM 50MG/1G 35G
Package leaflet: information for the user
Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam, 50 mg/g cream
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse has told you. - Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again. - Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice. - If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4.
What is in this leaflet
1. What Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam is and what it is used for 2. What you need to know before you use Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam 3. How to use Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam 4. Possible side effects 5. How to store Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam 6. Contents of the pack and other information 1. What Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam is and what it is used for Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam is used for the supportive care of mild skin disorders.
2. What you need to know before you use Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam Do not use Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam
- if you are allergic to dexpanthenol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6); - if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to potassium sorbate.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before using Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam. The concomitant use of condoms and Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam in the genital or anal area may reduce the durability of condoms and therefore their reliability.
Other medicines and Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
The use of Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam is permitted during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam contains lanolin, cetostearyl alcohol and potassium sorbate.
Lanolin, cetostearyl alcohol and potassium sorbate may cause topical skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
3. How to use Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse has told you. Check with your doctor, pharmacist or a nurse if you are not sure. Unless prescribed otherwise, the cream may be applied as a thin layer on the affected area once or several times a day. The duration of treatment depends on the character and severity of the illness. If symptoms persist, talk to your doctor. If you feel that the effect of Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you use more Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam than you should
The non-intended use (for example, internally) of Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam in large doses has not caused toxic side effects.
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. In rare cases (may affect less than 1 user in 1,000 but more than 1 user in 10,000), hypersensitivity reactions (e.g. allergic skin reactions, irritation, inflammation of the skin) have been reported. Allergic reactions may occur in the case of hypersensitivity to cetostearyl alcohol. Due to the potassium sorbate content in the medicine, patients that are sensitive to this substance may develop irritation, for example in the form of inflammations of the skin. If any of the aforementioned side effects occurs for the first time or if your condition worsens, discontinue using Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam and talk to your doctor.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via www.ravimiamet.ee. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
5. How to store Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children. Do not store at a temperature higher than 25 °C. After opening, the cream may be stored at a temperature of up to 25 °C for 12 months. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton following “Use by:”. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
6. Contents of the pack and other information What Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam contains
- The active substance is dexpanthenol. 1 g of cream contains 50 mg (5%) of dexpanthenol. - The other ingredients are wool grease, lanolin alcohol ointment (contains cetostearyl alcohol, lanolin alcohol and white petrolatum), white petrolatum, isooctadecanol diglycerol succinate, medium-chain triglycerides, citric acid monohydrate, potassium sorbate, purified water.
What Panthenol-ratiopharm Wundbalsam looks like and contents of the pack
White to slightly yellowish homogeneous spreadable cream with a characteristic wool grease odour. The pack contains 35 g or 100 g of cream in an aluminium tube with a polyethylene cap. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Merckle GmbH Ludwig-Merckle-Str. 3, 89143 Blaubeuren Germany For any information about this medicine, please contact the local representative of the Marketing Authorisation Holder. Teva Estonia UAB Sicor Biotech Estonian branch Hallivanamehe 4 11317 Tallinn Telephone: +372 661 0801