Food supplement can't substitute full and balanced diet.
aproximate price on "SKUDRAS MEDUS ĶERMENIM GELS-BALZĀMS 70G" in Riga city, Latvia is:
* This table was compiled fully automatically, independently from any advertisers, transparently and without any modification relaying the open offers available on the mentioned dates.
Vendor, principal: Shuster Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Product is not classified as medicament-drug in Latvia.
Ant bee for body, gel-balsam, 70gDescription
Gel-balm Nourishing ant honey for the body - intended for use as an external, local remedy, with a lack of necessary trace elements, has a comprehensive beneficial effect on the structure of the musculoskeletal system, nourishes cells with minerals, improves tissue elasticity and fiber elasticity.
- causes accelerated blood supply and lymphatic drainage in the periarticular circulatory network, exerting a local irritant effect due to stimulation of peripheral nerve endings;
- bioactive particles, getting into the inflamed areas of the body, stop the processes of creating neuro-electrical impulses that cause pain; envelop the nerve endings of the peripheral periarticular nervous network with a capsule membrane; increase the number of receptor-blockers that locally stop inflammation in the venous-capillary system and in the areas of articular joints and cartilage;
- due to the active "washing" of the articular joint and improved trophism of the intraosseous hematopoietic network, metabolic processes (including water-salt) are improved;
- calms the body reaction that occurs in response to the action of a pathogenic irritant in the damage zone;
- the process of tissue degradation is slowed down by introducing minerals into the deeper layers of the dermis to tone the dominant depleted fibers with the help of a superconducting hydrogel into damaged and aging cells;
- enhances the protective properties and improves the elasticity of tissues, walls of blood vessels, capillaries and veins, nourishing the necessary trace elements, slows down their aging;
- relieves inflammation, soothes pain, normalizes the disruption of the fibers of the ligaments, muscles and connective tendons.
- soothes joint pain;
- relieves inflammation in the periarticular tissues;
- stops the destruction of cartilage of articular joints;
- protects articular and bone tissues from destruction;
- normalizes biomechanical functions of the joint;
- improves cartilage elasticity;
- strengthens intraarticular and extraarticular ligaments of the joints;
- quickly eliminates edema in the areas of articular joints;
- reduces friction in the joint capsule;
- removes excess mineral salts from the joints of the limbs and discs of the spine;
- tones the hyaline surface of the joint and the synovial membrane of the articular cartilage;
- promotes the development of synovial (interarticular) fluid, increases its viscoelastic properties;
- accelerates the process of resorption of hematomas in the periarticular muscular system;
- actively restores the thickness and elasticity of muscle fibers;
- tones muscles and connective tissue intermuscular layers;
- has a high energy effect;
- possesses the most powerful anti-rheumatic property;
- accelerates blood circulation in the blood and lymph periarticular vessels;
- improves the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels;
- cleans periarticular vessels from protein growths;
- has a bactericidal, antiseptic property;
- prevents the appearance of spider veins.
It is used for complex treatment of joints and spine:
- with arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, arthrosis, osteoarthrosis, osteoporosis, scoliosis, radiculitis, with inflammation of the sciatic nerve;
- with osteochondrosis (salt deposition), discosis, with the appearance of bone growths (osteophytes), lumbosacral radiculitis, spondylolisthesis, deforming spondylarthrosis, tendonitis, gouty arthritis (gout);
- with diseases of the periarticular vasculature, vascular pathologies, thrombosis and lymphatic edema, venous insufficiency, with the appearance of vascular plaques;
- with diseases of the periarticular muscle network;
- with inflammation in the periarticular nervous network (neuralgia);
- to improve the healing of fractures, dislocations39; and sprains.
- formic acid (formic alcohol) - has excellent analgesic, anti-inflammatory and tonic properties, improving microcirculation, stimulates the active restoration of damaged and old cells.
- propolis - relieves inflammation; accelerates the restoration of injured ligaments of joints, vascular tissues, strengthens the walls of capillaries, thickens muscle fibers, restores their elasticity, strength and flexibility.
- Melissa - dilates peripheral blood vessels, has an antibacterial property, heals wounds and ulcers, normalizes the nervous system, (melissa) in Greek “honey bee”, this plant, also called lemon mint, has the same tonic and healing effect as honey and bee Matochkino milk.
- saber (swamp) - has a great anti-inflammatory effect, is used in the treatment of joint diseases, relieves swelling, normalizes metabolic processes in the joint, improves peripheral blood circulation, and soothes pain.
- elastin is a building trace element for connective tissues, gives strength, firmness and elasticity to the fibers of ligaments, muscles, tendons, blood vessels.
- sea buckthorn - has unique wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties, has an antiseptic effect in inflammatory processes; used for rheumatism, arthritis, arthrosis, polyarthritis, perfectly softens tissues and gives them elasticity, protects against free radicals.
- camphor - soothes pain, warms, relieves inflammation, has antiseptic properties, stimulates blood circulation, is used for diseases, blood vessels, muscles, joints.
Information source: shop.violafarma.lv
• Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.