Cassia acutifoliate (senna) is a thermophilic perennial shrub of the legume family, with large leaves and bright yellow flowers, reaching a height of no more than 1 meter. The birthplace of this plant is North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. In addition, its distribution area covers Central and Southeast Asia, as well as the coast of the Crimean peninsula. Senna has long been used in herbal medicine, and the main medicinal value is its leaves, which have unique chemical compositions.
The chemical composition of senna leaves:
- The strong laxative effect of senna is due to the presence of anthraglycosides in it, the main of which is aloe-emodin.
- A number of organic acids (stearic, palmitic, linoleic and others).
- Phytosterols, flavonoids, alkaloids, polysaccharides, resinous substances.
- Among the micro- and macroelements contained in the leaves of cassia holifolia, zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium, fluorine, aluminum, and iron predominate.
- It has a mild laxative effect. Improves intestinal motility and normalizes its beneficial microflora. In the Senna D preparation, these properties are enhanced by the inclusion of elecampane roots and rhizomes in the powder composition.
- It is a good choleretic and diuretic. It neutralizes the effects of toxins and toxins, stimulates the secretion of gastric juice, stimulates appetite, and removes sand and small stones from the kidneys.
- Relieves swelling, reduces intraocular pressure.
- Improves skin condition.
- It is a strong hepatoprotector, cleansing the liver and normalizing its work.
Ingredients: Senna leaf powder 200 mg, rhizome powder with elecampane roots 35 mg, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose.
Method of application: 1-3 tablets per day (morning or evening) with a meal with plenty of water
Indications for use:
- With chronic constipation and colitis. It is no secret that impaired bowel leads to very serious consequences, one of which is obesity. The drug "Senna D" will solve this delicate problem, while bowel movement is completely painless.
- With hemorrhoids and cracks in the anus.
- With diseases of the liver and gall bladder.
- With pyoderma, eczema and other skin diseases.
- For the prevention of dysbiosis.
- To increase appetite.
- To reduce weight and increase the effectiveness of diets.
- With glaucoma, conjunctivitis and other eye diseases.
- In violation of the menstrual cycle (oligomenorrhea).
- To eliminate edema.
Storage conditions: Store in a dry, dark place at room temperature.
Contraindications: pregnancy, diarrhea, individual intolerance to the components of the product. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.