Capillary contributes to:
- Improving the functional state of the cardiovascular system.
- Maintaining normal blood pressure as part of complex therapy.
- Reducing the incidence of headaches and dizziness.
- Increasing resistance to physical activity and improving well-being in people prone to increased pressure.
- As a means to normalize peripheral (capillary) circulation (including cerebral);
- To improve the functional state of the cardiovascular system;
- In addition to the main therapy for coronary heart disease and hypertension.
- Individual intolerance to the components.
Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.